This course helps you learn the key principles and practices of trauma-informed care and can help you find new, more impactful ways to work with children who have experienced trauma. This course is designed for people that interact with children frequently – foster parents, adoptive parents, teachers, school counselors, social workers, volunteers, children’s ministries, etc. and focuses on digging deeper into four of the 7 foundational skills of trauma care and practical tools for application.
- Focus on complex developmental trauma
- Delivers applicable tools & strategies
- Shares 4 of the 7 Essential Skills of trauma-informed care
- 3.5 hour video-based training broken into 13 short modules for easy access
- Downloadable resources and bibliography
- Simple quizzes/knowledge checks included
- Certificate of Completion available
Discounts are available for large groups. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.