Examining real-life case studies and spending extended time in small group learning activities, Advanced Trauma Competent Caregiving provides an in-depth examination of all nine modules of trauma content, all 7 Essential Skills of Trauma-Informed Care and includes assessment tools and care strategies for use in the field.
- All 7 Essential Skills of trauma care – including self-care
- Extended case study and group discussion
- Hands-on tools & strategies
- 16.5 CEUs available from the National Association of Social Workers (must attend ALL classes, please check with your state to ensure CEUs accepted)
- Taught in English, materials available in 6 languages: English, Spanish, French, Russian, Polish, Latvian