This training focuses on providing a brief overview of the seven foundational skills of trauma care so that you can gain a broad understanding of the practice of trauma-informed care.
- Define trauma – focusing on complex developmental trauma
- Examine impact of trauma on development
- Examine impact of trauma on the brain
- Overview of the 7 Essential Skills:
- Applicable tools & strategies
- 60 minutes of video-based training broken into 9 short modules for easy access
- Simple knowledge checks help you stay focused on what you’ve learned.
- Certificate of Completion available
This course includes some references to Christian faith principles.
There are no reviews yet.