You will learn key principles and practices of trauma-informed care and find new, more impactful ways to work with children who have experienced trauma. This course is designed for people that interact with children frequently – foster parents, adoptive parents, teachers, school counselors, social workers, volunteers, etc… and focuses on digging deeper into four of the 7 foundational skills of trauma care and practical tools for application.
This program is approved by the National Association of Social Workers (Approval # 886822623-3898) for 1.5 continuing education contact hours. The NASW approval for this course expires on 12/31/2023.
- Focus on complex developmental trauma
- Delivers applicable tools & strategies
- Shares 4 of the 7 Essential Skills of trauma-informed care
- 2-hour video-based training broken into 10 short modules for easy access
- Downloadable handouts
- Quizzes included
- Certificate of Completion available upon receipt of the evaluation
Discounts are available for large groups. Please email email@example.com.