With trauma affecting 50% of children, traditional approaches to classroom management often are not effective. Trauma impacts a student’s ability to learn, to trust authorities, to build relationships with other students and educators can have a much more positive impact on students by understanding trauma and learning how to boost a sense of “felt safety”.
This 90-minute webinar helps educators:
- Understand and identify trauma
- Learn the principles for boosting “felt safety” in the classroom setting
- Learn how they can create stronger bonds and be a safe adult in the life of their students
- Understand how to help a child navigate the learning environment and live up to their full potential
* This webinar is free to All Access Passholders.